This simple relish is elevated with the addition of Grand Marnier which enhances the fresh orange flavor. Plan to make this a several days ahead of time, it gets better with age. If you have any leftover try it with plain Greek yogurt or cottage cheese – so good.
1 12 ounce bag of fresh cranberries
1 navel orange
1 cup of sugar
2 tablespoons Grand Marnier
- In the sink, put the cranberries in a large bowl and fill it with water.
- Remove all the soft or damaged cranberries and pour into a strainer.
- Wash the oranges, cut them into quarters and remove the seeds (do not peel).
- In a food processor, combine all the ingredients and pulse until the relish is uniform.
- Store in the refrigerator in a glass container.